The quest for a quick recovery following a tooth extraction is a desire of nearly everyone. Fortunately, it is possible if you are willing to take the necessary steps to care for your teeth and gums. Planning tips include the following:
– To circumvent choking risks, do not drink or eat any meals until the anesthesia has worn off.
– Never go beyond the prescribed dosage of medications given by your dentist.
– Your dentist is obtainable after your treatment phase should you need them for any reason regarding your recovery.
– Your dentist has plenty of useful techniques for patients healing from tooth extraction that you can make use of.
– Although facial swelling can occur after a tooth extraction, ice packs and medications from your dentist can be used to help minimize the inflammation.
– Rest is key after any surgery, and tooth extractions are no different, no matter how minute the cut may seem.
No matter the needs you require from your smile, our team at Sean T. Ky can help. Dr. Sean Ky and our team can give you a comprehensive oral examination to determine which tooth extraction procedure is best for you and your oral health care needs. To schedule a visit to our dentist office in Pasadena, California, call us at 626-792-0448. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!