We as humans tend to smile – a lot. However, because of low self-esteem or damaged teeth, many individuals have to actively and physically suppress their smiles to avoid any nasty comments or looks that may get shot their way. The days of having to replace broken or rotted teeth, with items like wood or crocodile teeth, are long gone, and instead, we now use state-of-the-art dental implants. Dental implants offer all sorts of wonderful improvements:
– Dental implants can protect natural bone, such as your jawline, which can deteriorate when not holding teeth in place.
– The bone around the implant can actually grow to hold the implant tight, through a process called Osseointegration.
– They are the next best thing to healthy natural teeth. Some could even argue implants are much better than natural teeth as well.
– Studies have shown you will receive a better reception from your peers, and you are much more likely to smile in public.
– Implants prevent bone loss, which can cause shifting of the other teeth in the area around the missing tooth.
– They can return the natural shape of your face back to what it looked like prior to the loss of your original teeth.
– You can eat as normally as you could if you had a full set of natural teeth.
– Each implant can be custom crafted to fit your needs (including size, shape, color, and fit).
To learn more, please call Sean T. Ky at 626-792-0448 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Pasadena, California, and let us get you started on the road to a brighter, whiter smile.